Who can attend?
- We’re open to young people from ages 4-18 years old. We have three different clubs, Minis (p1-3), Juniors (p4-7) and Seniors (s1-18 years) We also have the Pavillion plus program that provides alternative childcare. We also run a girls group and a boys group, for p7 up.
When are the opening times?
- That depends, check out our calendar for what clubs are open when, but generally we’re open monday to saturday!
Where is the building?
- Our address is 47 Aberdalgie Road, if you check out our community map you’ll be able to see what’s nearby
What is there to do?
- We offer loads of activities, from arts and crafts and music to 3D printing and cooking there’s something everyone will enjoy, check out our social media, we post pictures of our sessions all the time
Will I need any money?
- It costs 50p to get and we run a small tuck shop for the Juniors and Seniors. But we’ll always have water, diluting juice and fresh fruit available for free! We also provide and after school snack for Minis and Juniors (if your young person has any dietary requirements please speak with a Team Leader and we can accommodate for them)
What do I need to sign me/my young person up?
- We need to complete a registration form before you/your young person can attend the clubs, this can be picked up from the building (or downloaded from this link - can we do that?) Most of the form is straightforward but please note we need contact details for you and an emergency contact so please make sure you are able to fill those in.